Hey There! I am. . .
- A Customer Centric Professional
- A proud member of the Wildbit Customer Success Team
- Always up for an adventure
- Constantly thinking how to improve Customer Support/Experience/Success
- A purveyor of fine coffee
- A part time cyclist
Previously I was a Support and Implementation Engineer at MetaCommunications in Iowa City, Iowa. I'm a proud alumnus of Iowa State University of Science and Technology in 2010. While at Iowa State I was highly involved with the Ultimate Club, and the MIS Club where I was the President during my senior year.
- Support Blogging - My thoughts related to support
- 2016 Support Driven Compensation Survey
- 2015 Support Driven Compensation Survey
- Co-Organizer of Startup Weekend Cedar Rapids 2016
- Co-Organizer of Startup Weekend Iowa City 2015