Packing a Workspace
December 08, 2016
This is my sixth and final post for the 6 week Support Driven writing challenge. For this post, the topic is “Share your workspace with us.”
I’m a remote worker, because of that, my physical workspace is in flux. Most days are spent either at home or a local coworking spot. Because of that, I wanted to capture what I keep in what I call my desk, my backpack.
I do have one rule for where I work: The space must be quiet and private. No open office and little time spent in coffee shops.
Here’s what’s pictured above:
- Standard issue MacBook Pro and charger.
- Ear buds.
- A notebook to write down thoughts.
- Blue/Black Pen. Like a TV remote, I’m always losing one of these. Currently lost is the blue pen.
- USB cable.
- Clicky keyboard & mouse. Not always on me but a must have.
- Water bottle.
- The book I’m currently reading, Getting Things Done.
- A local magazine, Little Village.
- The desk, a Crumpler Backpack.
- Coffee mug.
- Sweatshirt, mittens, and hat. (it’s getting cold)